Friday, April 9, 2010

Stand in the Rain, Stand you Ground.

This week has been so exhausting. I'm not really sure what's going through my mind right now, but it's a lot of lies, a lot of guilt. I'm not really sure, I wish I could be superwoman, but that's not my job. God is Superman. He is the ONE that is capable of making everything go right.
I'm beginning to accept that I can't do everything that I want to do. I have to pick and choose.
I'm tired of school. I'm tired of papers being due every week. I'm tired of working at a job I dread everyday. I'm tired of feeling bad when I can't go babysit because my workload is killing me.
My body has gotten to the point that I can barely get up in the morning because I'm still so tired. I don't know what's going on, but it's a scary thing. Maybe things are getting to me more than I want to acknowledge. It was around this time last semester that I started to freak because I couldn't seem to get the rest I needed because I was constantly worrying about something and even if I took a sabbath I would still worry about what I needed to do.
I TRUST the Lord. I KNOW that he has control over everything. He is going to work the bad things into his favor. He is going to transform our lives in ways that we will never be able to understand. I know all of this.... but I'm tired.... I have strength. and I'm going to keep going, I'm going to fight this....

I love Mazvita. She is such a beautiful woman in my life. I'm praying that the doctors are able to reveal something that we can do to help her get better. I'm praying that she continues to fight, that she is given the strength to endure this trial of hers. I'm praying for her relationship with Ben, as they work through this together. I'm praying that God continues to draw them near like He has been. Please continue praying for her. She is very much loved by many.

I'm learning a lot about myself through this. I'm learning a lot about how POWERFUL God is.... I'm learning a lot about Satan..... It's interesting....

Reading through Ecclesiastes:
So I recommend having fun, because there is nothing better for people in this world than to eat, drink, and enjoy life. That way they will experience some happiness along with all the hard work God gives them under the sun. -Ecclesiastes 8:15

No comments:

Post a Comment